Friday, March 8, 2013

News:

3/08/13

    Was my story, The Oracle's Flame, accepted by LT3?  Sort of.  They told me they loved it, but it wasn't quite right for the If You're Reading This Anthology. They still want to publish it, which is awesome and exciting.  I'm looking forward to fleshing the story out a bit more now that it's to be a full ebook!

    Melting the Ice Witch is back with my editor.  This is the hardest editing job of all four books because it's the last one and I want to do it right.   I think it will turn out to be excellent!

    Have you seen the new cover for Road to Revenge? 
Have a look!  Do you see how shiny it is!


    I'm writing a lot right now, but not for the projects I need to be working on.  Isn't it funny how that works?  I have an excellent idea for LT3's Vampire Anthology and I haven't even put a single word on a page because I've been working on Paint, Guns, Money, & Love instead.  PGML is an old story I've had kicking around on my computer for years.  I've added a little here and there every so often, but this time when I popped it open a couple thousand words erupted.  If I finish writing it within the next week, yay, but if not it'll have to be forced into hiding for a while longer so I can work on things with a time limit first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment