Friday, March 29, 2013

News:

3/29/13
  • Writing has been going well this month!  I'm just reading through the last edits for Paint, Guns, Money, and Love before I go ahead and submit it to LT3.  I'll keep everyone in the loop about how this goes.  I've also been working on Memories of Blood for LT3's Vampire anthology.  It's going well, but still needs a lot of work.  I should have it done in time! 
  • I am happily participating in LT3's Way To Your Heart Bloghop!  I get to post about things I love here on my blog and I believe I will be hosting a giveaway too.  I have a few more days to figure out what, exactly, my plan is.  Check out the pretty banner for more info!
bloghop banner
  • I have seen the very first draft of the print book of the Dragon's Hoard.  LT3 really does an amazing job putting these books together.  I am so impressed and happy with the result and I know you will be too.  The release date will either be 6/05/13 or 6/12/13 depending on how quickly everything makes it through the publishing process.  Either way, it will be gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment