Wednesday, March 13, 2013

News: Cover and Release Dates

3/13/13
  • I have a brand new cover to show off and release dates to announce!  I waited months and months for any word on my story for LT3's Rocking Hard Anthology and I watched (and envied) as volume one came out on serial.  Now, I finally know where and when My Truest Love will appear. 

    Check out the cover below!  And be ready on July 3, 2013 for My Truest Love to hit LT3's serial section!  That's a tentative date, subject to change, but still something concrete.  The ebook will be available February 12, 2014! 
  • I have started writing my vampire story for LT3's Proud to be a Vampire Anthology.  It's called Memories of Blood and I'm liking it a lot so far.  I've actually got two stories in my head right now that would work for this collection.  If there's still time when I finish Memories I may write the second story too and let LT3 decide which one they want.  You can follow my progress in my current projects section! 


  • Paint, Guns, Money, & Love is almost complete.  I'm currently writing the buildup to the final action scene.  I hope to get the story close to 40k words, which means I still have 10k more to write.  It's an exciting challenge for a very exciting book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment