Monday, October 22, 2012

News

10/22/12
  • The edits for the Jack-O'-Lantern's Grin are complete!  It's all ready for publishing and will be available in stores in just a few weeks!  Keep an eye out at LT3! 
  • I have also finished the first round of edits for Stealing the Dragon, book three of my Dragon's Hoard Series.  The manuscript has gone back to the editor for another round, but so far it's turning out wonderfully.  I think this one might be the best book in the series!  It's also running way ahead of schedule.  I didn't expect to get any edits until December.  I'll keep everyone informed if the release date gets moved up to compensate! 
  • I think I've lost a bit of control over Road to Revenge.  It was only supposed to be 35K, but it's heading to 40K and beyond.  I seriously thought I'd be finished writing it by now so I could start editing and preparing for submission to LT3.  Instead I haven't even reached the big action scene at the end.  I've a ways to go still, but my goal is to have it submitted before Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment